Returning player

Inasogard

Hey all,

Just decided to reactivate my account after at least 3 years I would say. In the process of downloading now. Looking for any new advice and had a couple of questions I was curious about from glancing at a few patch notes etc.. I don't even remember which server I was on.

#1 I've noticed flashpoints are solo or 2 manned now? are there no more 4-5 man flashpoints?

#2 Are their still raids and what are the group sizes now for raids if so.

I do believe the level limit was 50 when I last played and had 3 toons in full end game raid gear at the time. So basically coming back as a complete noob with the additional levels and all the changes made. So any advice would be appreciated. I will probably play my Juggernaut.

Thanks

Heroics are 2+ (by which they mean player+companion)

Flashpoints are either Solo Mode (if there is "story content") or (nominally) 4-man. Designed for 4-man groups, anyway. In tactical mode they (again, nominally) don't require tactical trinity. In hard mode they still do

There are still Operations, 8- or 16-man raids

Heroics are the new credit grinder (and some end-game grinding for Alliance)

FP are small-group content, with Hard Mode being endgame and Tactical mode being anytime

Ops are still endgame content

Level cap is 65, crafting/gathering/crew missions have a 500 cap (and your schematics are probably partially invalidated)

Edited by IanArgent