[Ebon Hawk] Needing Great Hunt Target Participants!

epicestdave

<Czerka Corporation> Is sponsoring its first Great Hunt for it's guild members. Every hunter though needs a target! That's why I'm looking to the community for help!

Hunters will be assigned a target (one of you) and will be asked to provide the following information about their target:

- Home Planet

- Race

- Weapon of Choice

- Small summary of target's life

And of course the hunter will need to eventually eliminate their target after they discover all information needed. Should you sign up to be a target you MUST accept the duel request if prompted and you suspect your foe is a hunter.

I will supply targets with a specific item and if they lose the duel with their hunter then they are to give the hunter that item as proof of death, assuming the hunter doesn't take the target alive.

The guild is on the Imperial Faction but if any of ye Pubs out there would like to participate that is fine too just leave a comment with your character name and times you would be on. I will contact you later to answer any questions and provide further information!

When mailing please include:

How many characters you're wanting to enter as targets

Characters names

Characters home planet

Characters level

Location where character is often seen or spends time

When you will likely be online

Let me know if you are wishing to participate or would like more information! Either mail me in game or drop a comment!

Thx!

Bobte