The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

I say the 2 days would make more sense once we have planets and stuff to maintain but as it is right now 1 days is perfectly fine.Plus isn't next week Christmas break for many of us?So than we will have the time for 1 day weeks.

First day of christmas break is the 24th for me.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey J, can we put the skill points we get at the end of the first week into existing characters?

It depends on what your asking each week your factions and PC will get skill poiints for your actions you can put into existing characters.The 50 points you get each week as far as I understand it is just for new PC for you to create and so cannot go into existing characters.

Hey star can I do a IC with you to introduce a character or do I have to wait for Sil?

It depends on what your asking each week your factions and PC will get skill poiints for your actions you can put into existing characters.The 50 points you get each week as far as I understand it is just for new PC for you to create and so cannot go into existing characters.

Hey star can I do a IC with you to introduce a character or do I have to wait for Sil?

So we get 50 each week for new characters and we can get bonus points to put into our original characters? Hm, seems strange but OK.

So we get 50 each week for new characters and we can get bonus points to put into our original characters? Hm, seems strange but OK.

You get 50 points each week to use for your next new one, which will consume all of those.

Depending on how much and what your faction does Sil will determine how much experience your faction earned. These points can be used for any character - your original one, ones you have created until then or you can add them to the stack of points for your next one.

You get 50 points each week to use for your next new one, which will consume all of those.

Depending on how much and what your faction does Sil will determine how much experience your faction earned. These points can be used for any character - your original one, ones you have created until then or you can add them to the stack of points for your next one.

Thanks for explaining that Cheat, kind of annoying tbh I was hoping I could have this character constantly improve. Oh well. :D

Serious question here, does a youngling have to approve of their master or does the master just choose and then they have to follow?

Side note: Where do you get all those reaction gifs from? O_o

No the Youngling doesn't get to pick his master.The master picks the youngling.If the youngling have a problem with the master they can probably ask for another but most accept it as a great honor since most don't get pick anyway .

No the Youngling doesn't get to pick his master.The master picks the youngling.If the youngling have a problem with the master they can probably ask for another but most accept it as a great honor since most don't get pick anyway .

Thanks for answering that, I just think that it could make for a Coleman Trebor hilarious scene. :D