The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have to explain why you think they should be allowed or banned.

And just after I'd closed the wookie pages. :D

That post will be up a bit later, the explanations won't be that detailed, it will mainly be a case of firepower and armour.

Edit: Also intelligence and "swarm" warfare.

Edited by PadsterPwns

Karadon does your leader having something to do to the illusive man?

Very little.

Actually closer related to a villain character I sent Sil when he asked for ideas during 1.0 that was somewhat based off of the Illusive Man. So maybe a bit like a grandchild?

To be fair they're probably more like a mash-up of the Shadow Broker and the Illusive Man, if we go through Mass Effect comparisons.

Very little.

Actually closer related to a villain character I sent Sil when he asked for ideas during 1.0 that was somewhat based off of the Illusive Man. So maybe a bit like a grandchild?

To be fair they're probably more like a mash-up of the Shadow Broker and the Illusive Man, if we go through Mass Effect comparisons.

Well now that's a interesting character can't wait to demask him.

It would be better if the rest of them have played Mass effect than they would know what we are talking about.

Did you see the new teaser for Mass effect Andromeda?

Well now that's a interesting character can't wait to demask him.

It would be better if the rest of them have played Mass effect than they would know what we are talking about.

Did you see the new teaser for Mass effect Andromeda?

Maybe?

I wonder why would anyone engage in that stuff, instead of using free time to actually play the game.

Well personally I like the idea of creating a faction and seeing where your actions lead you. You also get to create a fleet, an army and speak with friends so in that aspect I think it's better than the game tbh.

I wonder why would anyone engage in that stuff, instead of using free time to actually play the game.

I could also go into the GSF forums and ask the same question.

We just play a different game than you. Why? Because we can. Because it's fun. Because we're nerds.

And I still have time to play SWTOR. (and a bunch of other games).

I wonder why would anyone engage in stuff like this, instead of using free time to actually play the game.

Fixed:rolleyes:

We like the Star wars universe and so we made a game where we can be in it even more.We like it if you don't we really don't care.So have a nice day

Edited by Jarons

So Cheat how the Faction leader coming along?

Slow but fairly steady...

Need to do Skill Points, and then I have to expand on everything I have for both leader and faction.

Have been working on grouping and stuff lately and noticed that I need to add a few units, but nothing really big.

Little spoiler of what you can expect:

Character:

Profession: Scientist

Physical Age: 35

Actual Age: 67

Species: Human/Cyborg

Clothing: Laboratory Coat (work); simple, yet elegant robes (official stuff, meetings)

Faction:

Style: Neutral, Technological

Influenced by: Technology, Knowledge, Money, many Technological Companies and Factions

Starting Location: Makeb

Species (approx. values, excluding droids):

• 0,004% Kaminoan
  • 0,004% Gree
  • 0,013% Kaleesh
  • 0,013% Skakoan
  • 0,003% Hutt
  • 0,400% Rodian
  • 0,400% Arkanian
  • 1,250% Duros
  • 1,250% Neimoidian
  • 1,250% Wookie
  • 1,250% Cerean
  • 1,250% Bothan
  • 1,250% Chiss
  • 2,500% Geonosian
  • 2,500% Mon Calamari
  • 2,500% Sullustan
  • 2,500% Mandalorian
  • 2,500% Clones (Mainly GAR Clones)
  • 8,000% Cyborg (various species)
  • 71,163% Human

Hey Sil what is your team rank in Hero's am 1872.What about you?

Be more specific. Do you mean in Arena?

Also, after I sort enough of the ground troops, going to post an update to my ground forces to reflect the changes, as well as some changes in units.

Be more specific. Do you mean in Arena?

Also, after I sort enough of the ground troops, going to post an update to my ground forces to reflect the changes, as well as some changes in units.

Isn't arena the only thing they have ranking for?

I still need to do that I have about 60,000+ ton of cargo to add to my ground forces.