The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

Emp would have limited applicability blasters can work on everything.

But S1L and SK are vulnerable against EMP. :p

Only if they are close to it.

And the one you used knocked out power in the entire city, and they were at the epicenter... And I repeat, S1L was never present. :rolleyes:

Heck, EMP a human with a strong enough charge, and they will die. :eek::p

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's true so they will never show up since I will always have space it would seems.

Yes I have noticed you have a plan for just about everything but you know Sil am crazy enough to come up with a way to make you throw that out the window.Really I have to asked did you expect me to try to get VS to find fehler and where he is holding Adrian?

To your side note good thing I received 1.5 million droids as a complement to my ship.So you will never turbo laser pound my position.:D

Always? You are funny J.

Merely because my beginning space forces are not geared towards space combat, does not mean that there will not be a formidable space force in this droid faction . :rolleyes: Merely just not at the very beginning. (That said, it actually isn't half bad because of all the of the jet troopers, repair droids, and protons that it is packing)

As for the TVS thing, yes... It was plan A...

The thing about orbital bombardments? Is that they can be quite precise. :d_evil:

Always? You are funny J.

Merely because my beginning space forces are not geared towards space combat, does not mean that there will not be a formidable space force in this droid faction . :rolleyes: Merely just not at the very beginning. (That said, it actually isn't half bad because of all the of the jet troopers, repair droids, and protons that it is packing)

As for the TVS thing, yes... It was plan A...

The thing about orbital bombardments? Is that they can be quite precise. :d_evil:

Well that sucks I thought I did something outside of the variables.

Yes you have a really Good boarding force Sil that could do some serious damage.

Well now am debating whether or not to turn my Ship to full cargo and remove the complement and keep it as is.What do you think I should do Sil?

Well that sucks I thought I did something outside of the variables.

Yes you have a really Good boarding force Sil that could do some serious damage.

Well now am debating whether or not to turn my Ship to full cargo and remove the complement and keep it as is.What do you think I should do Sil?

Depends on what you want it to do early on.

Depends on what you want it to do early on.

That's the thing I don't know what I want my short terms goal to be I have my long term planned out but if I go for a big ground forces whatever planet I start on I could pretty much just make that a fortress world and always be fine.I really been thinking about picking a faction and just help them push against the CIS and rebels.Which might be easier and fund my bank role.

Side note:Or I could do something similar to the Void and just chill and make money.

Edited by Jarons

That's the thing I don't know what I want my short terms goal to be I have my long term planned out but if I go for a big ground forces whatever planet I start on I could pretty much just make that a fortress world and always be fine.I really been thinking about picking a faction and just help them push against the CIS and rebels.Which might be easier and fund my bank role.

Side note:Or I could do something similar to the Void and just chill and make money.

Then simplify it like this:

Which do you want to focus more on? Space or Ground?

That would be cargo. Weapons I mean ship weapons.

I just read your question again and then realised what I put was dumb lol. It depends whether you want to have a dominant ground force or a dominant force in space combat. In my opinion I'd go for the latter as all together I think it is easier and cheaper to build a better ground force after the game starts in comparison to building a strong space force afterwards. This is from someone who didn't do 1.0 though, so I may not be right about that it's just something I kept in mind while I was building my forces.

Why? Most of them will die anyway. :D

Not really my forced outnumber yours and my agents will more likely be better as well.So I can destroy most of your troops before my forces even land.Next unlike you I have ground vehicles so my forces won't be destroyed by AA guns in the first few minutes.