Companion's Voice Changes To Another Companions Voice

AylaL

I encountered a possible bug where for example Vector Hyllus kills an npc and then says something but his voice changes to that of Kaliyo Djannis. Any confirmation on whether anyone has experienced this would be appreciated. My computer's drivers are all up to date in case anyone asks.

I encountered a possible bug where for example Vector Hyllus kills an npc and then says something but his voice changes to that of Kaliyo Djannis. Any confirmation on whether anyone has experienced this would be appreciated. My computer's drivers are all up to date in case anyone asks.

Same here, i already reported this issue while ago, it is not your drivers, it's the bug in the game.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8618033

Edited by -Spc

Same here, i already reported this issue while ago, it is not your drivers, it's the bug in the game.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8618033

Thank you for the confirmation, i still can't believe this happened when it was working fine before 4.0. Thankfully it hasn't happened to my other characters companions (Yet).

Edited by AylaL

Vector is using Kaliyo's combat shouts for me as well. I thought it was related to a companion bug that was probably unique to me... Vector was still "a guest" for me when 4.0 went live (I had a quest where I was supposed to use him, but he hadn't joined my crew) so he was missing, not on my Crew list, and my active companion had reset to Kaliyo. I assumed that was why he was using her shouts.

...and no, I can't really use him when he sounds like that.

• 3 weeks later...
I had this happen today from Vector and also from Temple. The phrase from Temple was weird because I was expecting a female voice but I got a double utterance multiple times and the second one was always Kaliyo's voice telling me to "Be a man."

I had this happen today from Vector and also from Temple. The phrase from Temple was weird because I was expecting a female voice but I got a double utterance multiple times and the second one was always Kaliyo's voice telling me to "Be a man."

Apparently other npcs have started doing it as well, the alliance contacts you get after completing chapter 9 for heroic 2+ star fortress. One of them had lana benikos voice.