People posting patch notes before patch

RogerApple

Is this accurate. I want go to the source simply ask. I'll post the link to the thread. There are a few posters. Posting the link to the upcoming patch notes. Are you really going to reduce companion ability to do this because of constant whining of a few people. If you are. Then I am seriously disspointed. You set the example even though majority accepts and likes it. All you have to do is create a dozen threads a day then it will be changed.

I don't know if I'm even going stay subbed after this. For once the game was fun. It's more of the principal of things being overturned due to minority then actual change on page 9.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=848171&page=9

Edited by RogerApple

One small bump before I go to sleep because I'm honestly curious. I played the game in Beta when it was first released. I saw the number of people waiting to get in. The long lines how there was new servers created because older ones had long lines. I also saw the huge drop in the community the merging of servers. I think the expansion saved the community and the game making it fun again. I'll try out the new changes. You are pulling the rug out from a whole bunch of new players. I sincerely hope know what your doing. I don't "want" to go but the grind wasn't fun the first time.