Seasoned raider open for recruitment

ReyCielo

Seasoned raider that can heal or dps at a high level is seeking a raid group that runs Tuesdays and Wednesdays around 6:00 to 10:30ish. Current raid groups in guild are packed or do not run at times that work for me so I'm looking to branch a bit and create new relationships with new groups. 9/10 Last cycle 8/10 Nim power buff the cycle prior. Looking for fair loot rules, raids that start and end on time, and a group of people committed to improving their play. Not looking to raid more than 2 nights per week on this old content, don't want to burn myself out but also want to have ample time to form a cohesive bond with a team so that we can be dressed and ready for the next ops whenever they happen to come out. Not looking to starchase :cool:

Indeed those times do not work for me.

Hey,

Times are probably a bit late for you, but the days are the same, you might want to check this out: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=853228

If you have any questions you can communicate with me by in-game on Nemio or on-site (though PMs on this site are meh). You can also contact the OP of the other thread.

Thanks

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you! :)

We have progression, casual and training for progression operations on our schedule weekly! For the two days you specified, we currently have progression on Tuesday from 9pm-12am EST and more casual republic side operations on Wednesday from 8pm-11pm EST. More information on these events and others can be found Here!