Fix flashpoints with bugs!!!

I cannot remember their names i think one is bloodlust but the damn boss enrages at 50%, then the end boss of another FP is retardedly hard as well, they need balanced and nerfed, they are unplayable unless you already have OPs gear, its seriously annoying, or allow us to select our FPs again

Gear won't really help you in blood hunt. Ability to put burst dps and dps while move (i.e. knowledge of dps class) will. It's really hard tho for most players who run FPs at all, LI is fun as well.

They are all doable and 1 good dps can carry the group altogether, and in general it's better to have 2 good raiders in a group altogether (i.e. 1 top dps and 0.5 of both semi-casual tank and healer) but that's too much to ask actually.

Technically, what you described is not even close to a bug but rather poor balance.

Lots of flashpoints are either overtuned or simply bugged.

I did HM Maelstrom Prison a couple of days ago and Moff Kilran (last boss) was just unbeatable, he was enraging a few seconds after moving in the upper part and it was not a DPS issue (he was even able to snipe us through objects). I have also done these HM countless times back when it was lvl 50 and I had never seen that issue.

And to be honest Kilran has been bugged for ages, when you first engaged him with the 4 adds around him he was supposed to stay in this place and only when the adds where dead was he moving yet he has been jumping to the end of that corridor for a few months now.

I have just done HM Kaon for the Conquest objectives, the bonus boss (the regular one, KR-82 Expulser) is also unbeatable. Once again, it was not a DPS issue, the adds were dead before the shield was even down and we blew through everything else. Yet he was enraging at around 20%. I don't think that we need to be in 224 to beat that boss either.

And it is not just flashpoints... Why is Soa still bugged? (invisible platforms)

or allow us to select our FPs again

You can still specify which flashpoint(s) you want to run (click the Filter button), but you won't get the daily reward.

Edited by demotivator

Blood Hunt has always been pug-killer ever since it was were released. Blood Hunt first boss has much higher DPS requirement than Underlurker; iirc it was 2.9k per DPS in 3.0, which means one DPS have to pull at least 3.9k in 4.0 to beat the enrage timer. It's not a bug, just a tough DPS check. I haven't experienced Maelstorm Prison bug, but with regards to Blood Hunt not even top-tier Gear can help you if you don't know how to DPS on the move. Edited by iusCogens

Blood Hunt has always been pug-killer ever since it was were released. Blood Hunt first boss has much higher DPS requirement than Underlurker; iirc it was 2.9k per DPS in 3.0, which means one DPS have to pull at least 3.9k in 4.0 to beat the enrage timer. It's not a bug, just a tough DPS check. I haven't experienced Maelstorm Prison bug, but with regards to Blood Hunt not even top-tier Gear can help you if you don't know how to DPS on the move.

You need 4.2k DPS accounting for the adds and the tank doing 1k DPS (I think I'm a bit low here). Anyway, we don't need nerfed FP, a lot a boss even need a slight buff. Maybe just a HP increase, but down a boss in 1' seems kinda lame.

About the bugs, I did False Emperor with guildies yesterday and we were unable to defeat the second boss because clicking on the console didn't do anything so the tank was taking 300% of damage then died.

About the bugs, I did False Emperor with guildies yesterday and we were unable to defeat the second boss because clicking on the console didn't do anything so the tank was taking 300% of damage then died.

I forgot about this one too. I ran False Emperor twice, same bug twice with the turret not responding anymore. Well we managed to get past him but still.

First boss of Blood Hunt is a DPS check, it's not a bug, if you want it to get nerfed that's another issue. The point of this thread is that since 4.0 a lot of FPs are filled with bugs, some making it impossible to beat (Kilran enraging a few seconds after moving in the second area will just wipe your group no matter what).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.