[Bug] Everchanging clothes color for Agents/Smugglers - aka: The true chameleon

-Kitara-

Bug Report: Broken Coloring on Agents/Smugglers

On both my Agent and my Smuggler toon, if you have a dye in your chest piece and it's on your Outfit Designer first tab (active), EVERY time you teleport or load into a new zone (i.e. going from your ship to a planet/orbital station, hopping between your Strongholds, teleporting to a companion/contact's location, etc.) your clothes change color. On my agent, she has a crafted Black/Red dye in her chest piece. When she teleports/loads into a new zone it will change from Black/Red to Red/Black and the next time she loads into a new area it will change again to being undyed. It cycles through those options every time she jumps zones. My smuggler has the Black/Yellow dye from the Collector's Edition vendor in his chest piece, and his goes from Black/Yellow to undyed and back again when he jumps zones while having the Outfitter Tab 1 active. You can correct the color temporarily by activating another outfit and switching back, but as soon as you jump zones again your clothes change color, so it's not really a fix.

Additional info:

1. The bug does not happen if you do not have an outfitter tab active (i.e. your actual worn gear is your active set).

2. Both of my affected toons have only the first outfitter tab purchased. (I don't know if this is an issue with just the first tab)

3. Both my Agent and my Smuggler are of the healing spec (Medicine/Sawbones).

4. Agent/Smuggler appear to be the only classes affected.

5. The color change is also present/can be seen at the Character Selection screen

I know Agents and Smugglers are shifty characters in general, but their clothes color shouldn't be - not when we're paying for our characters to look a specific way. :(

• 2 months later...

This bug is still happening in game - very frustrating when we pay to look a certain way (outfit designer tabs, color dyes, etc.) and it does not stick. :(

In addition, could we get an updated post on Known Bugs for 4.0? Last update to that post was October of last year. A quarterly update does not seem too much to ask...:jawa_angel:

If this bug has to do with the class in any way its related to the advanced class since my Gunslingers and Snipers never had this problem.

The the Operative/Scroundel that I have both use the original colors for their outfits but at least the Scroundel constantly looses the setting to display his allignment in his outfit tab.

• 4 months later...
This is still happening to three of my characters. My gunslinger, scoundrel, and one of my operatives have this bug. My other operative and sniper haven't experienced this yet. It's annoying to have to switch to the default outfit and then back to the one I want to wear after every loading screen. Will this ever get acknowledged, let alone fixed?