The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Revan runs a PT/OT villain gauntlet

Beniboybling

I typed a response to a lot of your post but after a certain point it seems the rest of your post seems to be written under the impression that they stand face-to-face, so I'm going to ask Beni in the Force User ranking thread that he's currently running and see the distance given the distance will dictate my response, and I bet you would want to change your post if the distance isn't as close as you claim (given the entire argument rests on Revan can't use the Force given he's in close-corners). On most threads on KMC/CV where the distanced isn't specified, they start far away. Edited by MarcheseAMM

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I typed a response to a lot of your post but after a certain point it seems the rest of your post seems to be written under the impression that they stand face-to-face, so I'm going to ask Beni in the Force User ranking thread that he's currently running and see the distance given the distance will dictate my response, and I bet you would want to change your post if the distance isn't as close as you claim (given the entire argument rests on Revan can't use the Force given he's in close-corners). On most threads on KMC/CV where the distanced isn't specified, they start far away.

Could you ask Beni for a location too? I think it would help establish external factors both of them can abuse.

Let me think first, I'm going to decide once I've weighed up Grievous' speed and agility in combination with the rest of his skill set, same goes for Revan.

Sounds good. Also so the battle takes place on Revan's flagship, so I guess they start on opposite ends.

*shrug* How about the bridge of Revan's flagship.
Edited by MarcheseAMM

Kek, I've had fiercer "mudslinging" contests with Beni in my damn sleep, I was referring to the fact you said Vandar Tokarre = Yoda and anyone who says otherwise is merely biased towards the PT. :rak_02:

:rak_03:

Lunatic woman is lunatic. What is a ''mudslinging contests''? I don't remember you ever mudslinging me. And something about Vandar Tokarre that i don't remember? Pics or didn't happen, if it did it i was mistaken,meant it in particular context or trolling.

And for this you summon your little star wars forum section color team family gathering,fraternity, support group kind of antics and all that lunacy, that i never subscribed to, and cringe from?

Edited by Kaedusz

:rak_03:

Lunatic woman is lunatic. What is a ''mudslinging contests''? I don't remember you ever mudslinging me. And something about Vandar Tokarre that i don't remember? Pics or didn't happen, if it did it was some kind trolling.

And for this you summon your little star wars forum section color team family gathering,fraternity, support group kind of antics and all that lunacy, that i never subscribed to, and cringe from?

You literally just said I'm bitter from whatever mud slinging you're referring to, **** knows how you have such short term memory loss to not even remember your last post, but whatever I guess. Anyway:

I see no distinction between Vandar Tokare and Yoda. Why would Yoda be 3th and Vandar not 2nd, 3th or 4th.Just because Yoda is in the movies and we know more about him is a phoney argument.

I just covered that possibility by saying i was mistaken. Me thinks ''Satele < Ventress'' + some others are not much better in that regard.

About the mudslinging,what i was talking about is something different from ''mudslinging contests'', whatever that is. As i told you i don't remember you ever mudslinging me.

Edited by Kaedusz

Sounds good. Also so the battle takes place on Revan's flagship, so I guess they start on opposite ends.

With this info I think Revan beats Grievous but then stops at Dooku. The main reason I see him beating Grievous here is the range, while Grievous is fast and can dodge Force attacks I don't see it happening a majority of the time meaning that in most scenarios Revan can abuse the Force, keeping GG at a distance or crushing him. Another factor is the arena, as this is Revan's flagship he will be able to abuse his environment, a small edge but still an advantage. I still maintain my stance that if both started in front of each other GG would take a majority but under these circumstances Revan can abuse the Force too much and this paired with an environmental advantage is too much for the General IMO. Likewise I also think that if Grievous can close the distance and get to melee range he could pull of a win but I don't see that happening anywhere near as much as necessary in these circumstances. So I'd say Revan takes Grievous with the main factor being range 7-8/10.

Canon sources only or is "Legends" included?

If it's only canon (TCW, Rebels, Movies and whatever other new content Disney has released) then Revan likely gives them all a beat down. Ventress, Savage and Grievous wouldn't be much of a challenge. Maul would take a little more effort. Dooku is a master swordsman however and will likely be Darth Revans greatest challenge. Vader isn't that impressive in the Disney Canon sources but I haven't read the new comics yet.

If we're using Legends sources which I assume we are since you said everyone is in their prime then I'd say Revan gets to Dooku, perhaps he will beat him but there's no way he gets past Vader. After fighting the first 4 (Grievous might be quite a challenge but if Revan has range and has openings to use the force then he wins) Revan would certainly struggle against Dooku and that fight wouldn't be a 5 minute pushover like Savage would be... If Revan manages to defeat Dooku he wouldn't have anything left in him and Vader would easily win.