What is a Sith Purebloods natural size?

Notsureyet

I'd expect there to be some who are small and scrawny, some who are big and huge, and some who are in between, and probably even some who, shall we say, grew sideways rather than up.

This. After all Sith Purebloods have a lot of human in them. Haven't finished JK but Scourge is a 2 or 3 I'm guessing. Dude in Korriban that makes you do tests is a 2. Vowran is a 3 I believe. No clue about a 4 or 1 but I assume they exist.

Well, just because Purebloods come in the same sizes as humans, that doesn't mean they can't be smaller or taller on average (especially since there is a very strong out of universe reason why they are the same size as humans in game).

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if they were usually bigger, seeing as the Massassi are their relatives.

Well, just because Purebloods come in the same sizes as humans, that doesn't mean they can't be smaller or taller on average (especially since there is a very strong out of universe reason why they are the same size as humans in game).

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if they were usually bigger, seeing as the Massassi are their relatives.

There's a whole section for their Biology attributs and appearance on Wookiepedia.

"Massassi were the warrior caste of the Sith. This was because Massassi tended to be taller and stronger than the other Sith castes"

Only a certain caste of Sith apparently, not all of them.

"The Sith were commonly left handed too, and as a result their signature weapon, the lanvarok, was constructed only for their left-handed tendencies.[5]"

This is interesting too.

Edited by Lazproperty

Body 1,2,3? I'm leaving 4 out for obvious reasons. I'm trying to roll a Pureblood mara for RP and want to get him as close to cannon accurate as possible.

If he's a Pureblood Warrior, he's 2 or 3. The Warrior has been doing a lot of martial training preparing for Korriban, he's no wimp or blimp. 3 is unrealistic in real life but several of the Pureblood NPCs are 3s, including Scourge and Lord Praven.

The only problem I see is that females are invariably smaller than males, even if said female is Sith, and said NPC is something else.

I mean, there has got to be some Sith Ladies that are bigger than chiss or twilliks for example.

But they aren't!!!

:mad: