POT5 pvp

bampalo

So I just came back to the game after a few years, decided to make a republic toon this time around. I was always more interested in pvp than other activities so naturally that continued. But now that I've hit 65 and begun to pvp in earnest, holy cow it seems like the republic is AWFUL. I've done maybe 50 warzones, and won 6. Whats the deal with this server?

Are there just a ton more imperial pvpers that know how to play or what?

Typically the problem is less Republic are queueing for PvP than imperial, so you get stuck in warzone after warzone with the same people that suck total ***. Whereas on the imperial side there are more queueing so you have more variety in teams.... however most of the time you are just fighting other imperials.

I think part of the problem is that people sense an issue, so they bail and jump ship to the imperial side... so it's almost a problem created by the same people that complain about it. If more people tried to balance out the Republic side numbers-wise then more imps would be fighting more pubs (rather than imp vs imp) and you would see more team variety and not get stuck with the same people that suck every single match.