Question: If I transfer to another server, can I bring my stronghold?

bthresher

We have a large family of players, (over 10) that are finding Harbinger to be an excellent server for GF and being a PUG, but really crowded, and occasional waits to get online together. We have spoken a lot lately about moving to another server together. But if I move my 'toons, I can't stand to think of losing my "Tatooine Place" I have 10's of millions put into making it the hangout place for our extended family of players. And if not, is there an option you guys would consider selling me? Maybe 10k cartel coins to move a legacy intact?

Thanks guys,

Bob

:rak_03:

We have a large family of players, (over 10) that are finding Harbinger to be an excellent server for GF and being a PUG, but really crowded, and occasional waits to get online together. We have spoken a lot lately about moving to another server together. But if I move my 'toons, I can't stand to think of losing my "Tatooine Place" I have 10's of millions put into making it the hangout place for our extended family of players. And if not, is there an option you guys would consider selling me? Maybe 10k cartel coins to move a legacy intact?

Thanks guys,

Bob

:rak_03:

You'll have to reactivate it and put down all the decorations again, but the unlock status of the decorations themselves transfer, and so does the unlock status of all the rooms.

And the wife came up with a question I hadn't considered. What if you transfer a character to a server that has a legacy? Do you still get to reactivate a stronghold and have the rooms, and decorations you had on the first server? Is there a blending? Or does the most privileges win?

:rak_02:

It's a merge:

* Things that are unlocked on both remain unlocked.

* Things that are unlocked on the source but not the destination become unlocked on the destination.

* Things that are unlocked on the destination remain unlocked.

The level on the merged legacy is the higher of the two experience levels (source and destination).

I'm not sure of the activation state of a stronghold that is unlocked on both - I suspect it will remain active if it was active on the destination.