Achievement "You're all clear, kid"

Rantank

I finished the achievement to get "you're All clear, kid!" for destroying the star fortresses. The achievement says it's complete, but I didn't get the rewards for it. Not the title or the mount. When I click the mount it says I already have it. Where is it? Certainly not my bags, my mail box or my collections. Plus the title... what do I click or how do I get it? I've zoned onto my ship and onto the fleet, logged off/on... and gotten the email from Theron with the crates... but no title or mount. What arcane sorcery do I have to do to get these damn things? I feel like everything is just a little too obscure ....

Thanks, I found them... what is the difference between a title and a legacy title? Apparently I have a heap of them and I didn't even know they existed. I guess I'd gotten used to titles vanishing and never tripped over them or saw anything written about them. Now I'm going to have to go search on Dulfy to find out what they all are for.

Great, I have two that aren't on Dulfy's lists and my google-fu fails. That's going to bug me now. Any ideas where Bunker Buster and Follower of the Old Ways came from?

Edited by Rantank

for some reason, that single statement causes me to flashback to an exploding station with Han yelling at me over and over and over and over as i try fruitlessly to follow his command...

"Get on board the Falcon, kid -- this place is gonna blow!".

IM TRYING, HAN.....

"Get on board the Falcon, kid -- this place is gonna blow!".'

Legacy title is where the whole server characters can use them but the per character one is just that character that has completed it.

Also, normal titles combine with your character name ("Major Yourname", "Yourname the Pure"), while legacy titles are shown in a smaller font underneath the name.