[Bug] Balmorra Heroic 2+ Justice for the Lost not advancing

Niklarus

So I'm on one of my 65s, trying to do this mission from the weekly heroic terminal and I run into a problem. The first objective is to Obtain Data Access Codes. I lay waste to the mobs in the area and loot a Data Access Card from one of them. The Data Access Card shows up in my mission inventory area, but the mission does not advance. I reset the mission and try again, getting the same results. I drop the mission, pick it up again from the terminal...and get the same results. I do hope this will get fixed soon.

It's a known bug with the Area Loot setting. You will need to disable that in your settings and then the loots will get tracked toward the count. It's not just heroics but any loot that has a mission trigger, Area Loot is bugged.

Once you disable it you will have to loot each mob one by bone but it's a temporary work around till the bug is fixed.

It's a known bug with the Area Loot setting. You will need to disable that in your settings and then the loots will get tracked toward the count. It's not just heroics but any loot that has a mission trigger, Area Loot is bugged.

Once you disable it you will have to loot each mob one by bone but it's a temporary work around till the bug is fixed.

Thanks. I'll give it a try after changing that setting.

• 5 months later...

This worked for me when I got stuck on this Heroic mission.

I abandoned the mission, disabled auto-loot, retook mission, then got the mission item on the first Commander kill.