SWTOR wont work!

nikhilvpatel

When i tried to log in SWTOR this messages showed up: "This application has encountered unspecified error. Please try this patch again.", this error pops up about every time i try to play. I uninstalled SWTOR and redownloaded it over night. I tried to play again and when i went to log in my 65 marauder, it just crashed. It doesnt happen to my other low level character(1-5). I tried to log in my 33 assassin and crashed. Please help me!

When i tried to log in SWTOR this messages showed up: "This application has encountered unspecified error. Please try this patch again.", this error pops up about every time i try to play. I uninstalled SWTOR and redownloaded it over night. I tried to play again and when i went to log in my 65 marauder, it just crashed. It doesnt happen to my other low level character(1-5). I tried to log in my 33 assassin and crashed. Please help me!

run a repair using the cog icon. Then, make sure that your graphic card drivers are updated.

Did the game work before? Check to make sure that you have enough hard drive space too.

It's always interesting to see how other people "talk"/describe things. What I mean is, instead of saying "the game won't work", the OP chose to say "SWTOR won't work", as if we might not know what game he was talking about. I'm not saying he did anything wrong, it's just interesting to observe :o

PS: it's also interesting how the OP posted the same thread twice, 11 minutes apart:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=852412

Edited by The_Grand_Nagus