Guild Stronghold has Disappeared

gsummers

My guild has a stronghold on Yavin 4. Just last night we unlocked another room in it. Today, it is gone from the stronghold management bars for everyone in the guild. At the stronghold vender on the fleet, it says that the guild has the maximum number of strongholds, so it is somewhere in the system still, but it is gone from the guild.

You're not the only one. The issue of guild ships and strongholds vanishing has been there since when they were first introduced. It affects guilds on all servers. You can see the main thread about it here. They said they fixed it at least once but it still happens and despite in-game tickets, phone calls to CS, direct mails to Tait, posts in the forum and to the EA Answers page they refuse to even comment on this. The two main factors seem to be:

1. Somebody you gave a silver/gold key to but then removed from the guild logged into the ship/stronghold
  2. You were in the process of giving silver/gold keys out but clicked the buttons too fast

The only medium-long term fix for this is to wait until there is a server reset. In the meantime, if there is anybody with a gold key that can still access the stronghold then get them to pickup and then re-place a decoration. That should pop it back for a few minutes. This problem has affected my guilds ship and stronghold on/off for the entire time. I ended up using two of my character slots to make placeholders that I leave in each location so I can always pop them back when they vanish again.

Tech support via an in-game ticket told me that deleting the guild ship/stronghold and then buying it again would solve it but then you have to unlock all the rooms again so obviously didn't go this route :)