The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tuk'ata Creature Companion

VenomoSith

This one should be in the main Cartel Market, this way people aren't scavenging through multiple upon multiple packs for it alone. A Tuk'ata would be perfect for a Sith, and or dark jedi. I was thinking it would follow this design

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/swtor/images/8/8a/Swtor_2014-10-18_13-39-21-63.png/revision/latest?cb=20141020053956

Edited by VenomoSith

This one should be in the main Cartel Market, this way people aren't scavenging through multiple upon multiple packs for it alone. A Tuk'ata would be perfect for a Sith, and or dark jedi. I was thinking it would follow this design

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/swtor/images/8/8a/Swtor_2014-10-18_13-39-21-63.png/revision/latest?cb=20141020053956

I'd second this myself, it'd be perfect for any Dark Side Character, especially a Sith... So much want! :D

I'd second this myself, it'd be perfect for any Dark Side Character, especially a Sith... So much want! :D

I'm sure there's some kind of creature on Tython like it, perhaps that one cat thing around there. but for Dark Side users, this is a must have. and I want it to be in the main market/

This one should be in the main Cartel Market, this way people aren't scavenging through multiple upon multiple packs for it alone.

So you think that you have identified an item that would drive pack sales, but think that they shouldn't put it in packs so that they don't have players buying a bunch of them to try and get it?

Do you realize that this is pretty much the opposite of "good business sense"?

If the Akk Dog has proven popular enough then they should very much put future creature companions inside of cartel packs.

Now because of the nature of things such companions don't really have a place in any of the "second chance" packs, like the dye module packss, speeder packs, armor packs, etc., so I think that down the line they could maybe put it on the market directly, or a variation of it anyway, as a second chance to get some money from it, but I am talking about 6-12 months or more after the packs were taken off the market.

So you think that you have identified an item that would drive pack sales, but think that they shouldn't put it in packs so that they don't have players buying a bunch of them to try and get it?

Do you realize that this is pretty much the opposite of "good business sense"?

If the Akk Dog has proven popular enough then they should very much put future creature companions inside of cartel packs.

Now because of the nature of things such companions don't really have a place in any of the "second chance" packs, like the dye module packss, speeder packs, armor packs, etc., so I think that down the line they could maybe put it on the market directly, or a variation of it anyway, as a second chance to get some money from it, but I am talking about 6-12 months or more after the packs were taken off the market.

One damn creature companion in the cartel market outside a pack will not kill them dude.

One damn creature companion in the cartel market outside a pack will not kill them dude.

They already have one companion available for direct sale, another available through in-game activities, and a third that they gave out for subbing during a certain time. Dude.

Not to mention all of the companions you can add in game through KFE now. Your character is not "stuck" with only having five companions plus the droid now. Not by any stretch.

So the fact that Treek, HK-51, Niko, and the others aren't "creatures" is supposed to be a big deal all of a sudden?

My opinion remains unchanged. Put them in packs to help drive sales and make a variation (color and name) to put on the market starting 6 months-1 year later.

Make them recurring limited time offers, like the Halloween stuff.

Edited by Mithros

They already have one companion available for direct sale, another available through in-game activities, and a third that they gave out for subbing during a certain time. Dude.

Not to mention all of the companions you can add in game through KFE now. Your character is not "stuck" with only having five companions plus the droid now. Not by any stretch.

So the fact that Treek, HK-51, Niko, and the others aren't "creatures" is supposed to be a big deal all of a sudden?

My opinion remains unchanged. Put them in packs to help drive sales and make a variation (color and name) to put on the market starting 6 months-1 year later.

Make them recurring limited time offers, like the Halloween stuff.

You know what I mean. one creature companion wont kill anyone. sales will go up

• 1 year later...

i got the PIG called a TUK'ata why does this sith looking creature sounds like more of an UGNAUGHT rather than a creature of the sith on KORRIBAN??

is there a proper sound for the tukata?