Theron Shan and Ziost

annakikin

I'm probably a little late to this and there might already be a thread on this but I have to know before I get to Theron coming back into the game. If I chose to kill Master Surro, can I still romance Theron or did that close the road forever?

1. This >>> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=817894&page=162 would be the thread you are looking for. Odds are that someone in there would know the answer to your question.

2. I haven't played through KOTFE on the character that killed Suro...so I have yet to find out. Would be good to know, though.

1. This >>> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=817894&page=162 would be the thread you are looking for. Odds are that someone in there would know the answer to your question.

2. I haven't played through KOTFE on the character that killed Suro...so I have yet to find out. Would be good to know, though.

I don't know. That's a Theron Shan fan thread. Not many of them would go about killing Theron's friend. :p

• 1 month later...
Bioware apparently decided that Theron would forget everything you did or did not do on Ziost - whether it be light or dark side. Kind of stupid thinking. If my empire character remembers being dumped by him on Yavin 4, why would he forget that I killed Surro. Great writing on Bioware's part!!:rolleyes:

Bioware apparently decided that Theron would forget everything you did or did not do on Ziost - whether it be light or dark side. Kind of stupid thinking. If my empire character remembers being dumped by him on Yavin 4, why would he forget that I killed Surro. Great writing on Bioware's part!!:rolleyes:

It might help to bear in mind that for your character, only a short time has passed between Ziost and meeting Theron again in KOTFE, but for Theron it's been over five years. A lot's happened, and his abiding memories of your character might not be his most recent ones.