Darth Vowrawn face and hair colour

boltonbrowne

Hmm, not sure if this is exactly the right forum to post this on, but nothing else seems to be applicable to this topic.

So, I'm rolling a Sith Warrior to look as much like Vowrawn as possible, but with Body type 3, and a different outfit. I had a 53 warrior before, but I've been away from SWTOR for several months, and have sort of forgotten the story. Worth a re-roll? Yeah, why not?

The problem is that Vowrawn has a unique face type that includes brow ridges, cheek tendrils, and cheekbone horns. Face customizations 4, 5, 8 and 9, have the features respectively, but not combined. Which to choose? 4 has no tendrils, 5 has no ridges, 8 has no ridges, and 9 has no tendrils or ridges!

Also, because of lighting, or maybe its my eyes, but I can't tell what colour hair Vowrawn is supposed to have. Is it hair colour 1 or 2? 1 is dark red, 2 is very dark red. Depending on lighting, it can look like one or the other. Same goes for his skin tone...I believe it's tone 6 (darkest red)

If anyone has the answers to exactly what his face and hair specs are, then do tell!