Companion is gone

holyralphy

Andronikos Revel is gone. He is not in my Companion List (N) and i need him to progress in the Inquisitor storyline. TRied to contact the customer service twice (3rd time, waiting for a real answer, hopefully). EA has amoung the worst customer service ever... all i got was bot answer. and both are barely related to my Ticket... Is there a way to have my request answered... I've, literally, bought a subscription just to play my Inquisitor's story line and i can't do it...

Andronikos Revel is gone. He is not in my Companion List (N) and i need him to progress in the Inquisitor storyline. TRied to contact the customer service twice (3rd time, waiting for a real answer, hopefully). EA has amoung the worst customer service ever... all i got was bot answer. and both are barely related to my Ticket... Is there a way to have my request answered... I've, literally, bought a subscription just to play my Inquisitor's story line and i can't do it...

I had that happen with Talos. You need to reset your mission - he will show up again.