<Hates You> Nightmare team Recruiting Healer

TcMEAT

<Hates You>

Prophecy of the Five

Imperial 8-man and 16-man Raiding Guild

Hates You is an extremely established progression guild on The Shadowlands. World Second Coratanni and Revan . With every single boss killed in all the settings and difficulties in 3.0.

<Hates You> is currently recruiting 1 outstanding Healer. Some more info:

- Our scheduled raid days are Tuesday ,Thursday and sunday 9pm EST - 12am EST.

-We're primarily look for a Operative or Sorc..

-Bonus points if you have alts of your main or alts of a different class you can play well. Double bonus points if you have these alts both on Empire and Republic sides. If you do not have any alts, be prepared to level them.

-If you cannot make our entire schedule but are still interested in raiding with us, submit and application and indicate as much. We may be able to fit you into some of our runs in a given week.

How-to-Apply

For anyone interested in applying to our guild, please send me a PM or whisper Catlikethief/ tcmeat/ Tyler on Shadowlands with your info,experience and current progression.

http://hatesyouguild.enjin.com/recruitment

Ps. We are on the Shadowlands so you would have to transfer

Edited by TcMEAT

• 3 months later...
Are you still looking for people? I can either Dps or Heal. I do pull top numbers when it comes to do dps are are more then applicable for nim. I play Jug/Guardian dps as well as Sage healer both dps and Healer in full 224 gear.

Hates You don't exist anymore buddy.

They took an indefinite hiatus.

Sorry to burst your bubble :rak_03: