Need some help...

chemithir

Ok first off, I am not new to SWTOR or MMO's but i am not a hardcore vet either. Other priorities have forced gaming to the back seat but i still try to play a few hours at night. Therefore i haven't had the time to sink hours/days/weeks into studying every guide on the net. I have been to Dulfy and as a result adjusted my rotation. I have put more focus on the new stats in 4.0 etc.. But I feel like i am still lagging behind and i am not sure where. i have to constantly endure "the DPS are not powerful enough" after every single enrage in OPs or HM FP's. Which doesnt bother me at all. If i am, i would like to know where. Unfortunately most of the people I run with would rather call you names and blame you for their 40k repair bills than help. So here I am.

I am a Jedi Sent, Combat spec. I am in mostly 216 fleet gear with a couple of 216 OPs pieces. It is ALL Augmented with mostly 208. I have tried to mix up Acc and Crit in my augs to boost them evenly. I still have 2 186 augs because the 208's are pricey but working on it.

Some of my stats:

Mastery is at 4983

Endurance is 5816

Health is 74k

Accuracy is at 113.533%

Crit is very low at 34.56% which i am working on.

Critical is 903

Alacrity is 377

Accuracy 1093

Damage (Pri) says 2263-2640

Damage (secondary or offhand) seems low at 400-650 with a 208 saber

Ok so have at it. What did i screw up in this build?

P.S. Thanks in advance and sorry for being a gigantic "n00b".

Some of my stats:

Mastery is at 4983

Endurance is 5816

Health is 74k

Accuracy is at 113.533%

Critical is 903

Alacrity is 377

Accuracy 1093

Your accuracy is too high. Lower it to somewhere around 109/110%. Do not exceed 111%. Replace any accuracy pieces exceeding 110% with crit or alacrity.

Dont worry too much about off-hand damage.

Also- You shouldnt be hitting enrage timers with your current gear rating so something might be wrong with your play style. I will bring up somethings, compare and see if you are missing any of these steps.

1) are yoy using a stim?

2) Mega Burst Gore windows:

Bloodlust + berserk + adrenal + gore rotation can really chunk a boss. Especially if you inform your party ahead of time (so they can save their offensive cooldowns).

3) are you clipping your berserked ravages at .7s remaining? (Clipping means canceling the channel with a boosted force scream or auto-crit vicious throw.) honestly this really isnt required for the content you listed (with the gear your wearing). But it can help net you a free 3-6k damage boost every beserk which adds up over the course of the fight.

4) have you read through hayate's combat guide? (Probably the most important thing to do since its hard to tell by your post on whats going wrong). Plus the guide is a very good read!

Edited by DNGDangerous

Ok first off, I am not new to SWTOR or MMO's but i am not a hardcore vet either. Other priorities have forced gaming to the back seat but i still try to play a few hours at night. Therefore i haven't had the time to sink hours/days/weeks into studying every guide on the net. I have been to Dulfy and as a result adjusted my rotation. I have put more focus on the new stats in 4.0 etc.. But I feel like i am still lagging behind and i am not sure where. i have to constantly endure "the DPS are not powerful enough" after every single enrage in OPs or HM FP's. Which doesnt bother me at all. If i am, i would like to know where. Unfortunately most of the people I run with would rather call you names and blame you for their 40k repair bills than help. So here I am.

I am a Jedi Sent, Combat spec. I am in mostly 216 fleet gear with a couple of 216 OPs pieces. It is ALL Augmented with mostly 208. I have tried to mix up Acc and Crit in my augs to boost them evenly. I still have 2 186 augs because the 208's are pricey but working on it.

Some of my stats:

Mastery is at 4983

Endurance is 5816

Health is 74k

Accuracy is at 113.533%

Critical is 903

Alacrity is 377

Accuracy 1093

Hey mate!

If you're having issues with the spec and want some one on one help email me and we can schedule a time to meet up in game (if you happen to be on JC or SL servers) or at the least in VoiP (TS, Vent, Mumble, Raid Call) and see what we can do to help you get this figured out. Just make sure you read over my guide as many people have been emailing me asking questions that are answered in the guide, they just failed to read the whole thing. I know it's long but there is a lot of information to impart so read up on it and if you still need help let me know. Take care and good luck!

Hey mate!

If you're having issues with the spec and want some one on one help email me and we can schedule a time to meet up in game (if you happen to be on JC or SL servers) or at the least in VoiP (TS, Vent, Mumble, Raid Call) and see what we can do to help you get this figured out. Just make sure you read over my guide as many people have been emailing me asking questions that are answered in the guide, they just failed to read the whole thing. I know it's long but there is a lot of information to impart so read up on it and if you still need help let me know. Take care and good luck!

^this is the best thing to do!