The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The strongest non force users in Star Wars?

adormitul

So to put it this way lets make a list of the strongest non force users in the galaxy the rule is no force users are allowed to participate in this list and droids for them there will be a separate list.

So how do we classify them well from feats to enemies defeated to how they compare to each other.

My list for example is this one and can and should be contested.

1.The Champion of the Big Hunt

2.General Grevious

3.Bobba Fett

4.Cypher 9

5.Commander of the Havok Squad

6. Han Solo

7. Voidhunter

8. Durge

9. Cad Bane

10. Jango Fett

11. Mandalor Canderous Ordo

12. Chewbacca

13. Zaalbar

14. Carth Onasi

15. Gault Rennow

I want want it to be until 20 but I have no more ideas but if any of you know I will welcome your help. Opinions and counter opinion are welcomed.

Edited by adormitul

This would come down more than who they fought and I wouldn't include any of the TOR PCs as they don't really have any definite gear loadouts, character traits and the like. We have their exploits sure, but we don't know what the circumstances of those exploits are. As far as they go, they don't have a set Legends/Canon place so it's difficult to gauge what/who they are, what they done and what gear and skills they carry.

So I feel we should just not include them.

To make this more simple, I think we have to look at the following.

1. Gear loadout, their standard gear.

2. Skills and training.

3. What their feats consist of that are concrete and not vague or shrouded.

From there, we can then make a proper list.

I also feel 20 is a little much, at best 5 is probably good enough, this would be a little harder to do than Force Users imo as for the latter we only have to focus on Force and Saber skill.

For Non we gotta focus on a few other things too that will take up time.

As for the droid thing, you're gonna wanna separate that into classes because there's no real way to judge overall as droids can be extremely different.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Actually we can for the TOR heroes.

http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/bounty-hunter

http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/imperial-agent

http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/smuggler

http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/trooper

We have more informations about them then we have for Cad Bane for example. About who they are it does not really matter that much more on what they did. And if what they did is we can go by the rule any choice is canon.

Edited by adormitul

Except we don't know who they actually are, what gear they have and so on. What their canon/Legends selves would actually be, there's more concrete information for Cad Bane than there is for the PCs.

Those descriptions above are pretty much in the likeness of a Guide/Source book which goes over a class or guy that is found in the galaxy, it's nothing big.

Any choice being canon is just gonna make things confusing and causing headaches in pinning down where the PCs stand.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Except we don't know who they actually are, what gear they have and so on. What their canon/Legends selves would actually be, there's more concrete information for Cad Bane than there is for the PCs.

Those descriptions above are pretty much in the likeness of a Guide/Source book which goes over a class or guy that is found in the galaxy, it's nothing big.

Any choice being canon is just gonna make things confusing and causing headaches in pinning down where the PCs stand.

Does it really matter where they stand when saying who is stronger, this is not about their character its about how efficient they are how skillful they are not that their good or evil kind or cruel that does not matter.

About the links its proof what equipment they have access too and we use that as evidence.

Does it really matter where they stand when saying who is stronger, this is not about their character its about how efficient they are how skillful they are not that their good or evil kind or cruel that does not matter.

About the links its proof what equipment they have access too and we use that as evidence.

It matters because the skills would come from the character, if there is no character....then there's no real way of gauging where they are.

How are we suppose to know exactly what happened in a fight, when we don't know what the PC is actually capable of considering it's all dependent upon the player to choose the class, skills and so on?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

It matters because the skills would come from the character, if there is no character....then there's no real way of gauging where they are.

How are we suppose to know exactly what happened in a fight, when we don't know what the PC is actually capable of considering it's all dependent upon the player to choose the class, skills and so on?

That is why I gave those links its shows the skills the TOR heroes are capable of and the ingame skills respect them with the exception of legacy skills where we can reach a consensus that their not canon or for the sake of being easier we just ignore them.

Also it kinda sucks if we do not have characters from TOR because the rest where discussed a lot.

Edited by adormitul

That is why I gave those links its shows the skills the TOR heroes are capable of and the ingame skills respect them with the exception of legacy skills where we can reach a consensus that their not canon or for the sake of being easier we just ignore them.

Also it kinda sucks if we do not have characters from TOR because the rest where discussed a lot.

When has any Non-Force User been discussed a lot? If anything, I'm seeing more of the PCs discussed than any other on here aside from maybe Grevious and the Fetts.

So what about the abilities certain specs can't use? Or are we gonna go with a Republic Trooper for example, carrying both a blaster rifle and cannon? Agent, we gonna do both blaster and sniper rifle?

Or are we just gonna go with one spec?..

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

When has any Non-Force User been discussed a lot? If anything, I'm seeing more of the PCs discussed than any other on here aside from maybe Grevious and the Fetts.

So what about the abilities certain specs can't use? Or are we gonna go with a Republic Trooper for example, carrying both a blaster rifle and cannon? Agent, we gonna do both blaster and sniper rifle?

Or are we just gonna go with one spec?..

Both of course they are after all trained to use both its no discussion there are elite soldiers after all. It logically that he can use both. It even makes sense. The same for smuggler who I have no idea what other weapon he carries it could be a knife which its not that big of a deal to have actually considering his job its stupid not to have one. For BH I do not see why he could not have a shield and 2 blasters. Its not like you hold the shield in your hand. There is nothing impossible or that does not make sense here.

Also we talk about Han Solo a lot.

A good point Grevious might be the first I can agree with that but Durge kinda failed a lot he has awesome gadgets and abilities but he seems to not very good at using them but he survived 2000 years and it needed to be launched in a star to be killed so yeah but then it leaves us to who should be first between the 2 of them?

Edit: Grevious defeated Durge so well we have the answer.

Edited by adormitul

A good point Grevious might be the first I can agree with that but Durge kinda failed a lot he has awesome gadgets and abilities but he seems to not very good at using them but he survived 2000 years and it needed to be launched in a star to be killed so yeah but then it leaves us to who should be first between the 2 of them?

Edit: Grevious defeated Durge so well we have the answer.

Yeah I'd say:

1) Grievous

2) Durge

3) Boba or Jango

4) Boba or Jango

5) Cad Bane?

Yeah I'd say:

1) Grievous

2) Durge

3) Boba or Jango

4) Boba or Jango

5) Cad Bane?

Well Cad Bane was good but I will say since Han Solo defeated Boba he should be above Boba of course so did Lando and Chewbacca. It seems we ignore TOR or KOTOR characters.