KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged: Part Two

Rustweaver

I feel as though it's important to force the issue and start a new thread to express our concerns and frustrations in regards to the level 60 tokens which are still missing for many new and veteran players in spite of the recent fix. Even if they lock this thread, it'll at least mean that they've acknowledged it and it'll hopefully be looked in to sooner rather than later.

For some of us, we subscribed to the game in order to experience the content within Knights of the Fallen Empire and get right in to the action thanks to the level 60 token. For me, it gave me a reason to play a Bounty Hunter, a class which I never gave much time to due to my lack of interest in the story.

However, since my token became bugged and has not been returned to me in spite falling in to one of the two requirements which the CS agent outlined, my finite amount of time is ticking down hour by hour and I have no doubt will become day by day given what I hear about their in-game support system.

Some may say to just level up a Bounty Hunter but I cannot stress enough how much I hate the story and my lack of desire grind to 60. I subscribed under the knowledge that I would get access to KotFE and a level 60 token which would give me instant action to experience the new content, not have access to KotFE sometime and you might get your token when we decide to look in to it...again.

Edited by Rustweaver