Stuck after logging out on Stronghold

Lyra_Belaqua

At the moment several of my characters are stuck on one of my Strongholds.

When trying to log into them this happens:

http://i.imgur.com/oaO19hV.jpg

The loading screen appears but there is actually nothing happening.

It does not matter how long I leave this like that, the character will never be getting into the game.

At the same time the amount of people on my stronghold rises, at the moment it looks like there are six characters there.

Of course when going there the stronghold is completely empty.

I am not the only person who has experienced that problem.

A friend has had the problem after logging off in the Dromund Kaas Stronghold.

A guildmate wasn't able to access her toons.

Strongholds are the only place where it is possible to access the legacy storage (if being in a smaller guild without a guildship).

And I am sure that I am not the only player for whom access to the legacy storage is quite important.

Please fix this bug so that strongholds can be used again as a great place to log off and in.

I have the exact same issue along with a few guildies and friends.

At present, I can't log in on seven of my characters because of this. Others can't log in at all!

Please make this a priority fix. "Avoid strongholds for the time being" is not a solution.

happened to me and a guildie both in our own strongholds. They need to let us have a way of ejecting all players from a stronghold from the stronghold management screen and a way to get characters to log into fleet from the char select if they are in the infinite loadscreen.

There's no loading bar when this happens just the spinning wheel

Had the same issue from about last Friday to this Monday - three characters stuck in SH, inaccessible. Had to burn my completed bounty contracts to get a legacy weapon, since one of those three had all my legacy weapons and I had no idea when to expect a fix.

Have now had most of my characters (about 15 out of 22) stuck in SH for 24 hours, including all but one of my 65s, and all of my crafters. Can do practically nothing in the game. A week of free game time or something would go a long way towards making me less mad about this, because this is a complete waste of my subscription (which has been there nonstop since launch).

Same, sadly that ties up all but one of my 65's. Sent in 2 tickets so far, the first was answered with a canned "Not enough information" reply. I really hope this gets sorted out before the Rakgoul event ends, or SoL for Lokin.