Code Redemption NOT working

darthtejas

Ive tried for over two weeks now to redeem a cartel coins code I bought from Amazon but the code redemption link on SWTOR times out or doesnt work at all. Ive successfully redeemed these codes before the new expansion with no issues at all. Ive tried it on mutliple PCs, across firefox/mozilla, explorer, and chrome. None of these options work. I assume my account is the issue? Anyone having similar issues? Im able to log into the game and my account with no problems at all.....just cant redeem codes. thanks

Ive tried for over two weeks now to redeem a cartel coins code I bought from Amazon but the code redemption link on SWTOR times out or doesnt work at all. Ive successfully redeemed these codes before the new expansion with no issues at all. Ive tried it on mutliple PCs, across firefox/mozilla, explorer, and chrome. None of these options work. I assume my account is the issue? Anyone having similar issues? Im able to log into the game and my account with no problems at all.....just cant redeem codes. thanks

I would call support if they say code isn't good then contact amazon and let them know as soon as possible.

http://www.swtor.com/support