The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Manicured Nails 'gloves'

Lunafox

I like the look of Vaylin's black nail polish, and I was trying to think of a way this could be done easily, so that others could enjoy a nice manicure.

What if you were to make 'gloves' that we could equip, but that have painted nails? It could be like a covert glove, but with nail polish...you could do different colours too, black, red, blue, silver...it would be awesome.

If possible, I think this would be a great customization...so how about it, can we have nail polish? :cool:

Thanks!

Sure so long as it is available for males and females.

I do not support adding anything that is one gender only. In fact, I strongly oppose it. And yes, I would put nail polish on my male characters (my male Bosmer archer in Skyrim rocks the wedding dress, nothing like having people in Cyrodiil chasing 'the guy in the dress' after a beautiful headshot), so I'm not just being difficult. I want it for all my characters, and if I can't get it for all of them, I'd rather that they leave it out.

Sure so long as it is available for males and females.

I do not support adding anything that is one gender only. In fact, I strongly oppose it. And yes, I would put nail polish on my male characters (my male Bosmer archer in Skyrim rocks the wedding dress, nothing like having people in Cyrodiil chasing 'the guy in the dress' after a beautiful headshot), so I'm not just being difficult. I want it for all my characters, and if I can't get it for all of them, I'd rather that they leave it out.

I agree, it has to be for both sexes. That's why the underwear ticks me off...females have to pay more, cause they need two parts...men should have to pay the same, and let them have two parts as well, a tank and briefs available to get, so that it's equal, but I digress. I just want really pretty nails lol.

Actually i don't know if ti would be possible to added in character customization so that if you wear open ended gloves they will show otherwise nail gloves will only work on outfits that don't wear gloves, but if it can't be done it's better to have the nail glove option than no option at all. Also agree on both male and female characters having access to manicured nails.

Haha, yes please!

Make them paintable with Dyes, and give them to male toons too. I want to see black fingernails on those skinny boys with emo hairstyle, it'll be glorious

I could think of worse. Fat guys running around with Pink nails. :D

Actually i don't know if ti would be possible to added in character customization so that if you wear open ended gloves they will show otherwise nail gloves will only work on outfits that don't wear gloves, but if it can't be done it's better to have the nail glove option than no option at all. Also agree on both male and female characters having access to manicured nails.

I'm not really sure about the mechanics of it, I just figured doing a covert glove with nail polished fingernails would be easier? I don't think you could make it so that existing styles of gloves could do this, but for future pairs it would be a nice option. Like the slave girl gloves that you get off the key vendor, they'd be nice to have manicured nails on...perhaps they could make a set that look like those too. And definitely let it be accessible to both sexes, so everyone that wants to have fun with that can do so. :)