Fake Andronikos Revel romance

Evguld

Hello, guys, playing female sith inquisitor, i never flirted with Andronikos Revel and never allowed him to flirt with me, BUT when i launched another conversation with him, i saw Andronikos and my character hugging each other and talking about wedding, so i aborted the conversation. I don't want to have a romance with this npc, please, fix it!

Yeah, it's a ship conversation. Have any ideas?

only ever done the conversations on a male character so no idea really, seems a bit weird that it would go straight to marriage if you have done no flirting options as i think usually it takes at least a couple before that sort of thing shows up

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=148141

this seems to suggest this happens if you have gotten to the point of sleeping with andronikos at least, so don't know if this is a thing or not

Edited by MoyaSP

This is 3 years old post, and, if nothing changed since then, Bioware is not going to fix this at all...

this seems to suggest this happens if you have gotten to the point of sleeping with andronikos at least, so don't know if this is a thing or not

The thing is - i never slept with Andronikos. I remember that conversation and I answered "NO"... Bioware, please, abort that damn romance...

Edited by Evguld

• 5 weeks later...
As far as I can tell, unless you just flat out reject him in one of the earlier conversations it assumes that you want to romance him. Like the Kaggath there are no half measures. Edited by Angarl
Typo

I had the exact same problem. I'm pretty sure it's a bug. I have two female Inquisitors; one romanced him (then ditched him at the proposal 'cause she's like that), and the other has no interest in intimacy, trust, people, etc. I turned him down with the second one, after which I didn't get [Flirt] options in places where I'm pretty sure my first Inquisitor who had started the romance DID get them. All well and good.

Then he said normally this deep into a relationship he runs, and I was like ???

Then he proposed.

Exactly the same scenes and progression as it was for my character who had romanced him and who had the additional [Flirt] options. And this character had taken NO [Flirt] options and clearly didn't have them in places where the character who did romance them DID.

In the Bugged Romances thread someone mentioned something similar happening to another class, I can't remember which. There's a huge bug right now (at least 3 threads, one with over 450 posts) with romance flagging post 4.0, where people are suddenly losing their romances in the game. If the romance flag that keeps track of whether or not you're in a relationship with a character can get randomly flipped OFF, stands to reason that it could randomly get flipped ON as well.