We need a automatic-function for companion gifts.

Nersond

I bought 2 x 99 stacks for Hk. That means to kilck 198 times all 3 sec...:(

So a automatic "gift giving system" would be nice!

If BW is afraid to loose player time...It could last the same time. But we must not klick ....klick ... klick !

I bought 2 x 99 stacks for Hk. That means to kilck 198 times all 3 sec...:(

So a automatic "gift giving system" would be nice!

If BW is afraid to loose player time...It could last the same time. But we must not klick ....klick ... klick !

Yeah try doing 2300 lol you have to stop playing for awhile.

I think they know this but class it as time killing for players.

But i agree no more clicking or just take off the 3 seconds make them like decoration style.

Yeah try doing 2300 lol you have to stop playing for awhile.

I think they know this but class it as time killing for players.

But i agree no more clicking or just take off the 3 seconds make them like decoration style.

Yeah even I could accept that, making it so they can be used instantly not watch a bar go across xxx amount of times lol

And miss out on all those 'Master, I will enter this into my database.' responses? :p

surely you must be kidding. You know you want to hear that for the next two hours while clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking...

Drag your gift to your quickbar, so you can press a keyboard key instead of clicking. Hope you have two monitors or window the game into a smaller resolution size. Put something on youtube, netflix or other video. Spam that key while you get entertained. Edited by Falensawino

Drag your gift to your quickbar, so you can press a keyboard key instead of clicking. Hope you have two monitors or window the game into a smaller resolution size. Put something on youtube, netflix or other video. Spam that key while you get entertained.

Sure, I will buy me a second screen, so I can watch youtube while I push 99 times every 3 sec a button! :eek::eek:

I did say you could switch the game to windowed mode, reduce the size of the game window to see a browser or video player clearly while the game is open and focused. It can all fit in one monitor. Here's a
, 40 minutes long, that should cover it. Edited by Falensawino

This takes a little under ten minutes right?

Why not just do maybe twenty at a time. That's a minute. Then go do something else. Then take a break and feed your organic killing machine for another minute. I'd bet over the course of a couple of short play sessions you would be done.

Edited by Master-Nala

Agreeeeeeeed.

Three thumbs up to this.

I stole an extra thumb from a guy.

He didn't need it anyways.

Haha, awesome!

OP, Yes a thousand times, BW please give us something to gift the stack or...I dunno what but something better then what we have to do now would be awesome.

Oh god, please. It was difficult enough getting them to 10k but now at 250k per companion, and the fact that we're getting *so many* companions now, it's tedious....time consuming and is slowly giving me carpal-tunnel. Lol. In order to get to rank 15-20 without spending comms, I have to buy roughly 3 stacks of 99 gifts. Sometimes 4. That takes a LONG time to finish off and it's just horrible, lol. Maybe a "Mass Give Gift" function would be wonderful. Even if it's only 5-10 at a time, it would still *save* time in the long run. I just hope they eventually do a QOL update that makes gift giving easier on us.

id like this idea ORRRRR perhaps apply multiple gifts at a single time. You know. You want to give 50 of the 99 gifts to a companion, right click them, get the option to give X amount to the companion and then get the influence.

now that I think about it.. it may be a more difficult thing to do. Since if you give the companion 50, how easy would it be for the system to figure out to give you 350xp or 290xp due to going over the xp returns rate. hmmm. still like this idea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.