Bugs bugs bugs

badboyishere

You know, after this long time, I still surprisingly run into bugs in long-ago added quests, and I wonder what these devs are smoking all day long. Or, rather, what the management is smoking.

Yes, I'm pissed. In the Final Stage of the Ending A Better Life bonus quest, I had the formula drop, but the quest got stuck at "retrieve the formula" when I had the friggin formula in my friggin quest items inventory!

Sorry, venting over.

You know, after this long time, I still surprisingly run into bugs in long-ago added quests, and I wonder what these devs are smoking all day long. Or, rather, what the management is smoking.

Yes, I'm pissed. In the Final Stage of the Ending A Better Life bonus quest, I had the formula drop, but the quest got stuck at "retrieve the formula" when I had the friggin formula in my friggin quest items inventory!

Sorry, venting over.

Bug is known and was squashed shortly after release, but for some reason it reared it's annoying head with 4.0, to circumvent it turn off area loot and auto-loot. Only way to fix atm is to reset quest after turning those options off.

Thanks! It worked with both options turned off. Though I turned them off _after_ resetting... still worked. Obviously, having them turned on when you loot would trigger the bug somehow, and only then. Because if the order of turning off options and resetting would have an effect this bug would really be weird. I can see how auto- and area-loot can influence this.