The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Old Kotor style Jedi/Dark Jedi robes

jediewok

Hey guys, hope you are all doing well and enjoying the expansion! I havn't used the forums on here much ( so bare with me ), but just thought that the robes from kotor 1 and 2 would be a really good inclusion to swtor. I bet anything people would pay to have these robes as they were so iconic in the single player games and would bring back nostalgia. Plus these robes are perfect for the style of your toon, for eg if you play a Jedi Guardian who is slightly aligned with the dark side you could show this off more wearing a more darker jedi version of the robe.

Anyways let me know what you guys think!

Did you guys wear these robes in Kotor 1 + 2?

And if you did which colour did you go for?

:p:):rak_01:

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/kb-kotor2-robes1i.jpg

Yeah, more KotOR 1 and 2 robes would be a great addition. I know there's Vrook's chest piece here but if they could add a version without (recolored into different color?) that awful neckwrap and, maybe, baggy pants then it would be great.

There is actually quite an increase in requests for the KotOR 2-like Jedi robes, I am baffled why Bioware refuses to communicate about them. They're the most iconic Star Wars clothing there can be. :l

To answer your other question, almost everyone wore these in KotOR games. It was Bioware who created a mechanic that prevented Jedi from using Force powers if they wore armor that was too heavy. :)

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

We have SO MANY different bits of the outfit, I don't know why we don't have KOTOR 2 robes.

+Kreia's Robe with the hood down on back and inner tunic texture of Relnex's

+Pants with good baggy texture and a cloth over upper thighs.

+Humble Hero boots with a little belt and buckle near the ankle.

+Gloves that just cover the forearm (no hand) and look like sleeves under the robe. ;)

Edited by JediJuliusDavin
Typo

We have SO MANY different bits of the outfit, I don't know why we don't have KOTOR 2 robes.

+Kreia's Robe with the hood down on back and inner tunic texture of Relnex's

+Pants with good baggy texture and a cloth over upper thighs.

+Humble Hero boots with a little belt and buckle near the ankle.

+Gloves that just cover the forearm (no hand) and look like sleeves under the robe. ;)

You've been taking lessons from me. Very glad to see people like this pop up ^^

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

You've been taking lessons from me. Very glad to see people like this pop up ^^

I've watched your posts the last two and a half years lol. I am in a similar boat (though maybe not as severe as your need. :p)

We have a lot of choices for Jedi gear and robes, and many look pretty good. It's just that we lack a good, clean replica of the KOTOR 2 robes, and that's kind of a bummer. But look at all the progress we've made since Relnex was the only choice a while back!