[BUG] Bounty Hunter Companions

Rekar

When you finish the companion missions for Skadge and Blizz they don't show up in legacy. I don't know if you even finish their missions but once you done what you can no matter how high you get there affection nothing happens.

When you finish the companion missions for Skadge and Blizz they don't show up in legacy. I don't know if you even finish their missions but once you done what you can no matter how high you get there affection nothing happens.

I am also subjected to this exact bug. Blizz and Skadge, and that is it. I refuse to do ANY KotFE content on my Bounty Hunter without a fix to this... sucks, because my Bounty Hunter is basically my main character, and ironically, the only one that cannot progress.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot complete Shadow of Revan's class mission "The Ones Left Behind"

You cannot progress in this mission without finishing your class story arc. Complete the mission "Number One with a Bullet" to proceed.

However, I finished his main story.

I got his legacy ability for the heroic moment.

You cannot progress in this mission without finishing your class story arc. Complete the mission "Number One with a Bullet" to proceed.

Same thing happened to me just now on my Jedi Consular. Picked up "Barsen'thor's Legacy" but says I need to finish "Chaos and Harmony," which I have done and even have the achievements for.

I haven't tried on my Bounty Hunter yet but will soon and update then.

I am also subjected to this exact bug. Blizz and Skadge, and that is it. I refuse to do ANY KotFE content on my Bounty Hunter without a fix to this... sucks, because my Bounty Hunter is basically my main character, and ironically, the only one that cannot progress.

I am in the exact same boat. BH is my main imp character and I have not enjoyed the new content cause I am waiting for the legacy parts to unlock.

I would love to hear from a mod about this issue and when they are planning to fix it. Did not fix itself in 4.0.2 :'(

Edited by Ginea

To whoever at EA decides what is a priority (and lies about what is an in not a bug)

It has been a month now and you have not yet even accepted that the BH companions issue is a bug.

Well guess what, it is, and it should be fixed so that we can play that class again with all the companion stories completed, without Mako thinking we had a sex change and both Skade and Blizz ignoring us!

I am fully aware that it takes years for EA to wake up and even more years to then do the correct thing. Any chance of a fix soon rather than on EA/Geological time scales please.

Edited by GythralSWTOR

Same problem. Have had to stop my BHs' progress just before entering the new expansion material.

Both my BHs with this problem are on Shadowlands.

Edited by Roalmo

Hmm.. wonder if this is related to our BH problem, something triggered our toons to be marked somehow as "Class story NOT completed", around the time the new expansion was added to the servers?

I have the same problem with Blizz. Not with Skadge though, as I completed his story before kotfe. BH is my main on Imp side and starting kotfe is not an option as long as this is not resolved.

On my main Rep side I have a different problem with the similar result of having to wait on kotfe.

That leaves my other alts, but I have not finished all class stories with them yet and I don't want to use the free60 as the first to enter the new expansion. So no kotfe for me at the moment. :mad:

Same thing happened to me just now on my Jedi Consular. Picked up "Barsen'thor's Legacy" but says I need to finish "Chaos and Harmony," which I have done and even have the achievements for.

I just did Jedi Consular 2 weeks ago. It works fine.

Only Bounty Hunter gives me all kinds of problems.

Same thing with me and The Ones Left Behind. Achievement tracker states that my class story is finished, mission log wants me to finish it before accessing the mission. I am not sure what causes this, but I would like that to be fixed.

I'm having the same problem, and would like to know when it'll be fixed

I also can not continue the mission 'The Ones left Behind'. The mission log says that i have to complete the class story arc (which I completed long ago).

I hope this gets fixed soon..

Regards,

Fixed in the 4.0.21 patch.

Thanks!