Force Power, Willpower and Sent stat builds?

KonduitX

So I've read that Force Power adds damage to all of the Sents abilities, is this true? Is Willpower any good for Sents?

Right now I'm only level 18, Combat spec and focused on Strength and Endurance, what are the main stats I should be going for? Thanks.

1 str=.2 force power and .01 crit

1 will=.2 force power and .01 crit

Meaning, as far as force attacks go. str and will are exactly the same for sentinels.

that said.

Str is ALSO melee damage/crit. While will does nothing else.

so, that means those will datacrons are definitely very good for us. and will as a stat is better then nothing. But never choose it over str. (possibly choose it over crit, power.. not that that will ever be an actual option)

Edited by MBirkhofer

I like Power because it actually gives more bonus damage and bonus force damage per point than Strength. Plus as Watchman our dots crit pretty often anyway, I'd rather hit harder across the board.

Haven't done any theorycrafting or anything and I'm still leveling so could be dead wrong.

If you were going to go Crit stacking, you'd probably go Stacking Surge too, to get you're crit bonus damage boosted aswell. But you might as well just stack Power instead.

Power> crit IMO.

Although, whatever the end game gear stacks will probably determine which stat we stack with enchants etc.