You can only customize classic companions

Jadefoxx

Well I finished all the current quests. Did all the Alerts, and now have 20 something companions I can summon to fight beside me.

So after all the legacy gear we get now. I wanted to customize the appearance of some of these companions.

Well I found out you can't. Want to put Lana in a different outfit. Nope no can do. How about one of the Resistance Leaders who join you. Nope. In fact the only companions we can customize are all the old classic ones.

So with a roster of 20+ companions(that will only grow) we will have just a few that we can really put gear on to change how they look...

I agree with the OP. This is very immersion breaking when everyone has companions that look the same, it really robs the game of "character" in that regard.

I do hope they change this.... Companions were already made generic with the changes, but it is made even worse not able to change a look.

Could be they are still working on the models.

Senyas legs seem to be messed up anyway. From her knee/boots down, seems like there is an offset that should not be there when viewing her from the side that makes her lower legs/feet too far back. or maybe it's just the way she stands but it seems odd to me.