Scorpio meets an Agent, plus a theoriy [spoilers]

Hierodule

"I had suspected you were THIS PARTICULAR outlander. "

(if you're not an agent: "you are a slight deviation from expectations" and doesn't explain further.

I think SCORPIO has an understanding of the META plot.

Another Theory: Gemini is (one of) her "daughter" (s)

"I had suspected you were THIS PARTICULAR outlander. "

(if you're not an agent: "you are a slight deviation from expectations" and doesn't explain further.

I think SCORPIO has an understanding of the META plot.

Another Theory: Gemini is (one of) her "daughter" (s)

This seems to be a common thing I noticed (because of this thread and another). SCORPIO is old, but had been under the thrall of the Star Cabal for centuries. It's unlikely she built a copy of herself and Arcann just stumbled upon it. One does not simply build a Level-Nine intelligence out of spare parts.

SCORPIO.

GEMINI.

They're both constellations of the western Zodiac.

It's far more likely, considering that both the Eternal Fleet and SCORPIO are centuries old, that the latter was originally part of the command and control network, and either was somehow misplaced, broke free herself, or was taken by the Star Cabal.

Edited by Diviciacus

This seems to be a common thing I noticed (because of this thread and another). SCORPIO is old, but had been under the thrall of the Star Cabal for centuries. It's unlikely she built a copy of herself and Arcann just stumbled upon it. One does not simply build a Level-Nine intelligence out of spare parts.

SCORPIO.

GEMINI.

They're both constellations of the western Zodiac.

It's far more likely, considering that both the Eternal Fleet and SCORPIO are centuries old, that the latter was originally part of the command and control network, and either was somehow misplaced, broke free herself, or was taken by the Star Cabal.

Perhaps the Emperor knew of the Star Cabal and allowed them to take Scorpio, with them of course, not being the wiser on it.