The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Need some info...

OldAmbassador

I want to play swtor... and i want it to look and feel great... i was wondering what sort of system would i need to make/build/buy to get the game to ultra settings with 60 fps... the old system regs for this game was for the 1-50 version i am sure... and i dont want to break the bank with this project i just want to play this with something better then my 5-15 fps on low settings pos pc that i have now... can anyone give some real advice? thanks in advance:D

I want to play swtor... and i want it to look and feel great... i was wondering what sort of system would i need to make/build/buy to get the game to ultra settings with 60 fps... the old system regs for this game was for the 1-50 version i am sure... and i dont want to break the bank with this project i just want to play this with something better then my 5-15 fps on low settings pos pc that i have now... can anyone give some real advice? thanks in advance:D

How *old* is your PC, man? Mine was behind the curve when I bought it four and a half years ago, and it plays OK on not-low settings.

What are the system requirements for the game?

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better

Operating System:

Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later

RAM:

Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM

Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM

Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.

Star Wars: The Old Republic requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better. Examples include:

ATI X1800 or better

nVidia 7800 or better

Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better

From http://www.swtor.com/info/faq

Have better than that :)