BioWare: take the feedback for once and increase difficulty going forward

Darkscape

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no where near enough "hardcore" people to sustain a game for long, the vast majority are casual players some like to do challenges now and then on there own terms, but most tend not to. I personally love the game as it is now, i can do the weeklys and dailys alot faster then before where it was just one long slogfest.

I dont think they touched companion or heroic difficulty at all. Didn't seem any different to me.

lol do you even read patch notes before posting LA?

Heroics were all made into heroic 2s ( even the heroic 4s from before) and redesigned with that in mind.

If you cant see the difference in them (easier boss fights, enemy units removed, 2-3 shot mobs, ect) then its simply because you not paying attention again

Anyone that actually played the game prior to 4.0 notices the changes and dumbing down instantly when they enter the heroics.

Heroics were all made into heroic 2s ( even the heroic 4s from before) and redesigned with that in mind.

If you cant see the difference in them (easier boss fights, enemy units removed, 2-3 shot mobs, ect) then its simply because you not paying attention again

Anyone that actually played the game prior to 4.0 notices the changes and dumbing down instantly when they enter the heroics.

Just because we notice the changes doesn't mean we all agree that it's "dumbing" down anything.

Actually I was speaking to the last two patches post 4.0 Kalfear ;), not 4.0 itself.

I'd sure like to hear when I wasn't paying attention in the past......

Edited by LordArtemis

• 2 weeks later...