Diplomacy Mission Discovery (Dark) - 'Insufficient Skill Level'

Jazulfi

I've had a look around for this problem and although I see there have been some bugs with Dark/Light Diplomacy missions generated from the crew skill window, I can't find any about this.

I have a Diplomacy level of 122, and I've got three (admittedly old) Mission Discovery 110 items. However, when I click on them, I just get an error message saying I have an 'Insufficient Skill Level'.

Am I missing something or is this because these missions are from years ago and they don't work anymore (I'm a returning player.)

Thanks!

I've had the same issue, I just picked up Slicing today and began sending my companions out to level it up. It wasn't long before I managed to get a Slicing Mission Discovery rated at level 115. My level was Above 115 and it said that it was insufficient. However, after leveling up further (I was only in Grade 2 at the time) and unlocking grade 3, it allowed me to unlock it.

I can only assume they're now leveled off the grades you've unlocked, and the levels shown in the tooltips are no longer accurate.

I've had the same issue, I just picked up Slicing today and began sending my companions out to level it up. It wasn't long before I managed to get a Slicing Mission Discovery rated at level 115. My level was Above 115 and it said that it was insufficient. However, after leveling up further (I was only in Grade 2 at the time) and unlocking grade 3, it allowed me to unlock it.

I can only assume they're now leveled off the grades you've unlocked, and the levels shown in the tooltips are no longer accurate.

Ah ok! Thanks! Hopefully that'll work for me too.