The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Reduce the Price for Covert Energy

I've never been one to complain about the prices on the cartel market collections, to buy them or to account unlock them, but this is by far the most ridiculous item for pricing.

I just recently bought the Covert Energy Boots and Gloves, now those are two separate items alone in the collections you can unlock with cartel coins, but each one individually is 400 cartel coins?!

I can understand the entire covert armor to be that, meaning Torso, Belt, bracers, boots, and gloves but Nooo, you have the torso belt and bracers in one whole set for 60 cartel coins, and try to get 400 off of the gloves and boots.

Why...?

At least reduce the prices off of these, or come up with the Black Friday sale faster.

Because Bioware knows that sex sells, they are cashing in on all you guy who like to ogle naked pixels :p

Good on them, maybe less people will run around looking like Red Light District escapees if they have to pay extra for it :D

isn't the women who are all about "free the pixel"?

We are? Never once have i ran around in game with my char and their female comps dressed only in a tube top, panties, and thigh high boots :p

obviously you are not down with the struggle then. I know there are lots of celebs that want to be able to walk around topless just because a dude can do it.

And i do know there are lots of women who run their toons in skimpy outfits...granted they hitting for the other team, but I'm not one to judge :)

We are? Never once have i ran around in game with my char and their female comps dressed only in a tube top, panties, and thigh high boots :p

LOL All my companions run around in a tube top dyed in primary black, slave girl bottom dye white, Satele boots, covert belt, and covert wrist. Plus I have the cop like hat, saul hat, dyed in black/black. All of my characters have the same costume or look. It's my prefer look next to my Sensual Top and pair of shorts outfit that has been dyed black/black. Super expensive to acquire and purchase all the black/black dyes, but worth it. If you see such a character running around on harbinger, it's probably my character. Make sure to /wave to me and I will /wave back! :p

Probably one of the most expensive outfits.

Because Bioware knows that sex sells, they are cashing in on all you guy who like to ogle naked pixels :p

Good on them, maybe less people will run around looking like Red Light District escapees if they have to pay extra for it :D

Actually we need more female characters running around like "Red Light District escapees." Not just female characters, but male characters too. When I get around to leveling male characters I'm doing the same XD. It's only fair that males characters get to run around in similar looking gear.

Edited by Knockerz