Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

A little less xp for space combat missions maybe?

Erucolindo

First of all, I'm not saying the space combat is bad or anything like that. I did the first three missions last night that I got as a Jedi Sent and even though it took several tries for each mission, I was having so much fun I didn't care.

My problem is that in doing just those three missions I went up a whole lvl. I started the missions just a little bit into 18 and was lvl 19 by the time I was done. That's impressive considering it was only three missions. Compare that to doing the ground missions including heroics and see how much slower you might lvl.

I would even go so far as to suggest no xp for space missions and just continue giving credits and accomadations.

Funny you can do the same thing in pvp to level as well. They decreased it already before head-start. and you don't have to do them. they are there for some who might have skipped through some of the content to move their class story along. Working as intended as far as I can see...

I find this actually quite useful. There are only so many planets and quests available right now, and each character you level up is likely to hit most of them - so when I first visit a planet, I take my time and do all the quests.

But when I get to that same planet with a different character, I concentrate purely on the main-quest missions, and ignore most of the others, then use the XP from space combat and flashpoints to make up for them.

Done that way, it's a neat system that cuts down on the 'grind' factor of on-planet levelling.

Only the daily missions give a large amount of exp. The combat itself does not. Furthermore, both drop rapidly as you increase in level.

Yeah, I just got 5 xp for my space mission but about 10k for the associated daily. Of course that's only the first three, the next two give a bit more.

When and where do you get these missions? So far my highest is a L17 Jedi, and no sign of these. Thanks so much for any information you can give.

On your ship, next to the galaxy map.

Edited by Sneakymcstab

It needs to be raised if anything. The missions you do for a level 24 quest stop giving xp at level 22. Doesn't make sense to me.

Treat space combat like PvP. It's an optional way of advancing. You don't do both space combat and every quest in the game. Just like if you PvP you will outlevel the questing content. That's the choice you make.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.