The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire

Anysao

So suppose I want to give a chapter of Knights of the Fallen Empire as a gift to a friend, or sell it to a free player. Or maybe I would prefer to buy my content piece-by-piece (similar to Section X). Regardless of the reason, I feel that this could be a valuable addition to the Cartel Market.

Where I have to ponder this addition further is the price. If sold for anything less than 1500 Cartel Coins (approximately 15 USD), then it would be cheaper to buy a new chapter than to wait for it to be released to subscribers.

All the same, I felt this was worth suggesting.

So suppose I want to give a chapter of Knights of the Fallen Empire as a gift to a friend, or sell it to a free player. Or maybe I would prefer to buy my content piece-by-piece (similar to Section X). Regardless of the reason, I feel that this could be a valuable addition to the Cartel Market.

Where I have to ponder this addition further is the price. If sold for anything less than 1500 Cartel Coins (approximately 15 USD), then it would be cheaper to buy a new chapter than to wait for it to be released to subscribers.

All the same, I felt this was worth suggesting.

they have said many many many times, they will NEVER put content behind a pay window (i.e on the CM). if you subscribe to the game, you will get the content free of charge, as you are already paying for access to the full game and full benefits, the additional story and content is above and beyond that.

Not going to fight about the definition of free or pay window. If you want to give it to someone, purchase a one month subscription card ($15) give it to them, they get the benefits of a subscription AND access to Kotfe on all 9 chapters. If you dont want to continue the subscription, purchase one when you think the number of chapters = price of subscription and purchase it then.