Level 33 Character with no missions

Korrwyn

I have a level 33 character who was in the middle of a major class mission when the new content was released. That mission is now no longer available for completion nor does he have any other missions available beyond flashpoints available at the Republic Fleet. He had only gotten two of his companions and I can see no way to advance him to eventually have the Revan mission that would take him to Ziost and the Knights missions. Can anyone tell me what's going on with this? Thanks.

It's a known bug - you'll have to open a ticket and wait for the CS to help you out (I've been waiting for 5 days now - have the same problem with my Sith Warrior).

You CAN however go back to the planets you've already been on and do some quests there, as you'll be scaled down to their level - and your companions now can fullfill any role - you'll just have to be patient with your class quest and continue it once you get it back after CS has sorted you out :)

It's a known bug - you'll have to open a ticket and wait for the CS to help you out (I've been waiting for 5 days now - have the same problem with my Sith Warrior).

You CAN however go back to the planets you've already been on and do some quests there, as you'll be scaled down to their level - and your companions now can fullfill any role - you'll just have to be patient with your class quest and continue it once you get it back after CS has sorted you out :)

Thanks. I'll put in a ticket. The funny thing is that I got all my new content goodies and the return of my companions trousers.