The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shahiko's Ideas

Shahiko

1. COMPANIONS

-Enable Sith inquisitor & Sith Warrior Companions to be bought on cartel market as Contracts 1 contract per companion

- Enable Bounty hunter & Imperial Agent Companions to be bought on cartel market as Contracts 1 contract per Companion

======================================================================================

2. STAR SHIPS

-Enable Starships to be bought on cartel market which would add new ships to be used instead of being stuck with the same old one every player has it would add uniqueness to the game

-Enable the ability to customize the looks on the inside of the starship

HERE is a list of Starwars Starships hope this will help you out...

The CR90 corvette

The Ebon Hawk

Geonosian solar sailer

Millennium Falcon

Moldy Crow

Naboo royal starship

Naboo star skiff

Raven's Claw

==================================================================================

3. LightSabers

-Enable the ability to use diffrent lightsabre styles for instance if you have a double-sabre you could press an ability and it will sheathe one side but not the other

-For 2 sabers you could do Styles like hold one sabre behind you and one infront kinda like in the cartoon SW Clone wars

-For single sabers they coould have styles like Fast, Normal & Slow for classes like juggernaughts who want a deadly strike

These would open huge varietys to diffrent gameplay styles for each individual

====================================================================================

1 - KOTFE Expansion:

Play the newest expansion - there is now some crossover with likely more to come with the next chapters

2 - Yes please - I want the Agent ship. On all my toons. Strongly dislike the Jedi Knight's - the Sith ship is alright, gets a bit old though. Other ships would be awesome to have unlockable - could be definitely a Cartel thing too. I really enjoyed the Ebon Hawk - would be fun to get it again.

3 - Yes! Lightsaber styles would be amazing - even if it was just how they held the lightsaber while "idle" - that might be the easiest to implement. You could even do different styles on shooting guns or whatever those non-force users do.

It does get a bit old to see my dual-bladed lightsaber held the same way every time.

Great post :)

Edited by Emersyn

1. Why only the Imperial classes?

2a. It's a bit more complicated than that. The alternatives should all be about the same size as the current ones so they can fit into the hangars. The hangars would need modification so that, for example, you don't see the outline of the Fury in the SW hangar map view if you aren't using the Fury.

2b. Customising the interior could be interesting.

3. Meh. This sounds like it's directed at RP types more than at people like me. (But yes, some styles or attack animations for DBS that involve one side being "off" would be interesting. Like Satele Shan does in the Hope trailer.)