Lieutenant Marklo bug (Star Fortress quests)

emzeperiksz

So, I've encountered this bug on Odessen, after destroying a shield generator, and got the quest "Speak to Lieutenant Marklo to start HEROIC 2+ quest.

When I try to speak with him, he keeps spamming the dialogue he's supposed to say when you don't have any quest.:(

I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but i haven't seen a thread about it, that's why this is created.

I did my first H2 Star fortress and now Marklo will not talk to me to let me choose whether I want H2 or solo mode, it just dumps me into H2 automatically if I enter as well. No way to pick mode, Marklo won't respond with a interactive choice, just says his spam line about you are really taking it to them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anyone still having issues with the star fortress quests? I have already destroyed the shield generators, but now trying to run the quest for the star fortress that you get after. I have finished the first one on alderaan, but never received an update that it was completed. Is there something I am missing here? Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...