New Medical Probe Bug: Disapears when entering a new zone

Arehonn

Tonight while queing for warzones, my commando was with Medical Probe while on the fleet. However, when entering the warzone, it went missing.

After leaving the warzone, I had the option to retrain it ( which I did ). But, when entering a new warzone, it went missing again. The cycle has repeated itself 4 times now.

What the hell is going on here?

Edited by Arehonn

Bump.

The new bug is that once you train Medical Probe, it doesn't appear in your ability list.

Cmon guys. Stop messing with our class and fix this. We've spent more days WITHOUT A KEY ABILITY in 4.0 than with. Get your **** together.

UPDATE: Medical Probe can be trained and moved to my toolbar while in my ship. It also stays where it should when I load into warzones. But on the fleet it remains unusable in my ability list. Edited by Arehonn

Shadowlands server.

Medical Probe can be trained aboard personal ship and in Alliance HQ. It cannot be trained in my strongholds or on fleet, on any planet. Matters not if I use Satele Shan holo or regular class trainer.

Medical Probe disappears as soon as I log off, use "travel to agent zone-in, zone into any Flashpoint, or zone into an orbital station.

Reinstalling game client results in identical problems.

Problem first appeared in 4.0. Has not been fixed since.

My experience: Trainable and usable some places, such as Ilum, but lost upon traveling to other places, such as the Fleet or Ilum Orbital Station, where it appears as available from trainers but does not become usable after training. Exiting and restarting the game client does not help. Rezoning to places where it was trainable/usable doesn't restore the ability.

Screenshots detailing this: http://imgur.com/a/N1Wml

I've heard enough people arguing that everything is fine to make me wonder if it's server-specific or level-specific. 60 Commando on Shadowlands here.

Edited by ChiaraT