Very disappointed that created 60s don't have a "Catching up" thing

Sardorim

They are there so new people, or people who don't have a 60 alt can enjoy the new content and direction bioware has taken without having to go through the level process.

If you wan't history, either use your imagination, or start from L0.

Sorta like ME2 for the PS3 which summarized important things with some choices shown.

Instead the created 60s are kinda just thrown there with no explanation yet everyone acts like they're super special awesome.

To be fair even without XP boosters you can hit 60 pretty fast now so it's not that bad if you need to fine tune your story. I don't think it really matters though since this feels more like a reboot of our character stories and companions.

Would really like it they would allow you to do the original content with a bought level 60. MY Merc was leveled strictly through PvP and she's 60 and can go back to DK and do the rest of the story from there. SO whats the difference Edited by Atalantia

Would really like it they would allow you to do the original content with a bought level 60. MY Merc was leveled strictly through PvP and she's 60 and can go back to DK and do the rest of the story from there. SO whats the difference

Because you haven't hit the play button that causes 5 years to pass in game.