Unable to progress at Chapter 5: From the Grave due to bug

Luthaer

This morning I used the fleet pass to go back and upgrade some gear when I hit 65. I sen Koth and HK on a artifice mission while I was putzing around. Did a warzone and then went to go back to Chapter V: From the Grave but I am getting the message:

This mission requires a follower that is unavailable at this time.

I have logged in and out. Exited the game and re-entered. Tried to launch from my ship. Tried from a different planet. Tried various combinations of summoning the 3 companions I have at this point.

The option to reset the mission or abandon it is also grayed out.

Uh, Help?

• 2 weeks later...
Same issue, already when it was first released but they have refused to comment on a fix for this

the fix is quite easy, all you need to do is go into your quest log and reset the mission, it wont reset the whole thing, just that part

• 2 weeks later...
the fix is quite easy, all you need to do is go into your quest log and reset the mission, it wont reset the whole thing, just that part

I tend to leave after the narrative at the beginning of each chapter.

I'm also stuck at the beginning of chapter 5. It says I need a companion that is "unavailable" - however none of my companions are off on missions.

I do not get the option to abandon or restart the quest - so I'm effectively stuck.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...