Force Pikes

I think these awsome weapons can and should be adapted to be used as if they were double-bladed lightsabers.

Please make this things purchasable from the Cartel Market, they would look great on our characters.

The only problem I can see though in my mind, is the animations for some of the attacks, wouldn't make sense, either due to their size, or due to the fact that only one end is lit up.

The only problem I can see though in my mind, is the animations for some of the attacks, wouldn't make sense, either due to their size, or due to the fact that only one end is lit up.

If you think a bit no lightsaber animation in game actually makes sense lol. A lightsaber is supposed to cut through anything it touches (except other sabers, laser, mandalorian iron, cortosis, etc etc etc.) while in game cutting someone with a saber just makes him show a quick pain animation and then they keep fighting or if you kill them they are just sent flying away a short distance or just fall to the ground with no missing limbs or any other signal of lightsiber damage.

I'm pretty sure they can totally adjust the pike's size so it can fit the saber's as for the animations I don't really see them in need for a change; Remember the side without the saber can still be used to hit someone so you can totally use a force pike as a doublebladed saber or a techstaff.

Like I said in several other threads, those lightsaber pikes are single handed lightsabers with a very long hilt and a short blade and NOT double bladed lightsabers/vibrostaffs.

All of the NPCs with lightsaber pikes use the same saber animations as warriors and knights not sins/shadows.

Like I said in several other threads, those lightsaber pikes are single handed lightsabers with a very long hilt and a short blade and NOT double bladed lightsabers/vibrostaffs.

All of the NPCs with lightsaber pikes use the same saber animations as warriors and knights not sins/shadows.

THIS! They even hold a shield in their offhand. If Force Pikes were added in their current form they would certainly be 1H. Tho I could see them releasing two versions perhaps.

Oh come on don't get violent on us. We know some Knights use them single handed along with those big shields. Yet I was thinking the animations on them look better if they are held as staffs since we can't have those big shields as well.

but I don't mind if they sell 2 versions of the force pike (one with lightsaber requirement and other for doublebladed saber requirement) or if they allow you to use them as both single handed and two handed weapon. :)

The point of this thread is to let the devs know we want those Force Pikes.

In the end; They shall decide if they are able to add them and which characters can use them. :/

All I have to say here is that I don't see why you lot should get force pikes (more like naginata than pikes, actually. pikes are 10-15 feet long because they are an anti-cavalry weapon) if I can't have a "Requires Honking Big Gun" bowcaster for my Commando.

:l Well they are called Force Pikes in game so that's why I called them Force Pikes here...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.